Q: Do you deliver everywhere in the UK?
- Our couriers deliver all over mainland United Kingdom. We cannot deliver to: the Channel Islands, PO Boxes, British Forces Post Office locations, Northern Ireland, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands, Inverness, Kirkwall
Q: What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery to the mainland UK is £6.99.
- Delivery to the following Cardiff postcodes is £4.99.
- CF3, CF5, CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF23, CF24, CF37, CF38, CF62, CF63, CF64, CF83, CF99
Q: What are your delivery days?
- We offer deliveries on Fridays and Saturdays. Simply select the date you’d like delivery from the drop-down menu on the product page.
Q: When is the cut-off for ordering?
- We are now able to accept orders up until 2pm on Thursday for delivery on Friday, or until 2pm on Friday for delivery on Saturday.
Q: Can we collect?
- Yes. You can collect from our prep kitchen in Taffs Well (CF15 7QR). Please select the appropriate pickup option when ordering. We do not charge for collections. Collections are available on Fridays.
Q: Do you deliver internationally?
- We are currently only able to ship food items within the United Kingdom. However, we are able to ship merch and tableware overseas.
Q: How is my food kept fresh?
- We use custom-made insulated cardboard boxes with ice packs inside. This insulated packaging keeps the food chilled.
Q: How do I order?
- Simply add what you’d like from our shop to your basket, then checkout and complete your payment details. Please ensure that all items are for delivery on the same date, or pay for extra deliveries.
Q: Is my delivery day guaranteed?
- On rare occasions our courier may fail to deliver on the selected date. When this happens they automatically upgrade it to next day delivery. However, if you’re planning a special meal we do have to warn you that there will be times where your food may not arrive on the specified day. Please get in touch if this might be an issue as, with prior notice, we can often get it out to you earlier.
Q: Is there a minimum order value?
- Yes, the minimum order value is £20. If ordering ramen kits there’s a 2 kit minimum order. The 2 kits don’t have to be the same.
Q: I'm ordering ramen kits to be delivered on different weeks on the same order number, how does the shipping fee work?
- If you want to make orders for multiple deliveries please pay an extra delivery fee and we’ll automatically ship each order separately. If you miss this and mistakenly check out for multiple weeks on a single order we will get in touch directly to invoice you for the additional shipping fee/s.
Q: What happens when no one is present to collect the order?
- We request that customers provide a delivery address where someone will be present to collect the order, or alternatively provide a safe place to leave the order.
- If you know that you or your recipient are not at home during working hours, we recommend that you instead provide a business/workplace address for us to deliver to.
- If nobody is available to accept delivery, the courier company will leave it at a safe location and take a picture for records.
Q: Do you accept returns?
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the goods, we cannot accept any returns.