Q: Do you deliver everywhere in the UK?
- We deliver everywhere in the mainland United Kingdom with the exception of these regions:
- Northern Ireland
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands
- The Isle of Man; and
- The Isle of Wight
Q: Do you deliver outside of the UK?
- We can't deliver any food items outside of the UK but we can ship merchandise. Please get in touch if you'd like to order something.
Q: What are the delivery charges?
- Local delivery around the Cardiff area is £3.95 or free for orders of more than £40. Standard next day delivery to the rest of the UK is £6.95 (including VAT) for parcels up to 10kg, and £9.95 for parcels over 10kg.
- Local delivery is available to the following ares: CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF23, CF24, CF30, CF37, CF5, CF51, CF62, CF63, CF64, CF83, CF99
Q: How is my food kept fresh?
- We use custom-made insulated cardboard boxes with ice packs inside. This insulated packaging keeps the food chilled.
Q: How do I order?
- Simply add what you’d like from our shop to your basket, then checkout and complete your payment details.
- On very rare occasions our courier may fail to deliver on the selected date. When this happens they automatically upgrade it to next day delivery. However, if you’re planning a special meal we do have to warn you that there will be very rare occasions where your food may not arrive on the specified day so get in touch if this might be an issue and if we have prior notice we can often get it out to you the previous day.
Q: I'm ordering ramen kits to be delivered on multiple weeks, how does the shipping fee work?
- If you want to make orders for multiple deliveries please add an EXTRA DELIVERY FEE and a note. We’ll ship your orders separately. If you miss this and mistakenly check out for multiple weeks on a single order we will get in touch directly to invoice you for the additional shipping fee/s.
Q: Are all your ramen kits available for national delivery?
- Most of our ramen kits are now available for national delivery, local delivery and collection. However, there are certain freezer kits that we are unable to deliver nationally. These change monthly. For more information visit the FREEZER KITS section.
Q: What are your delivery days?
- Our delivery day is Friday every week.
Q: What happens when no one is present to collect the order?
- We request that customers provide a delivery address where someone will be present to collect the order, or alternatively provide a safe place to leave the order.
- If you know that you or your recipient are not at home during working hours, we recommend that you instead provide a business/workplace address for us to deliver to.
- If nobody is available to accept delivery, the courier company will leave it at a safe location and take a picture for records.
Q: Do you accept returns?
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the goods, we cannot accept any returns.
Q: Can we collect?
- Yes! You can collect from our prep kitchen in Taffs Well. Please select the appropriate pickup option when ordering. We do not charge for local collections. Pick-ups take place on Fridays.
Q: Is there a minimum order value?
- Yes, the minimum order value is £20.