Home Assembly Instructions:
These instructions are for the freezer kits. If you're looking for instructions for one of our fresh kits, please visit our Instagram stories where we keep them in an archive.
- if possible place your noodles and pork in the fridge, 24 hours before you plan to cook them. If you don't have time, it's fine to cook everything from frozen.
1) Open the package of soup and bring it to a slow simmer (not a hard boil) in a saucepan, whisking thoroughly to combine.
2) Whilst waiting for your soup to reheat, bring a second pan of water to a rolling boil, and use some hot water to also heat your ramen bowls.
3) If you've bought chashu pork you can boil it (in its pouch) for 90 seconds to defrost. If you would like, you can then give it some colour in the frying pan or under the grill.
4) If you've bought ajitama, you can heat these through in the boiling water for 60 seconds.
5) Cut the noodles from their pouch, put them into the boiling water and cook as directed. After a few seconds in the water, use your chopsticks to separate the noodles and keep them moving so that they don't stick together.
6) Empty your ramen bowl and pour in the soup, followed by your noodles. Arrange the noodles to provide a small platform, and add your toppings as desired.
7) Smell the bowl, sip the soup, then slurp the whole bowl down as quickly as possible whilst it's still piping hot.
If you are looking to have a very simple bowl, you could top with a soft boiled egg, a couple of slices of chicken breast, and some finely sliced spring onions. If you would like some more involved recipes - say for chashu pork, soy-marinated egg, soboro, etc - then please just drop me an email via the contact button above or through Instagram Messenger.
If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please check the allergen details here - and contact me directly before consuming.